I tried to download some data using OSM downloader but I recevid an error

imagecan ypu help plesae ?

thx

Francesco

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +36

The error mentions a rejected feature.

Your workspace is set to terminate when a rejected feature is encountered.

You can set your workspace to continue when a rejected feature is encountered (Workspace Parameters > Translation > Rejected feature Handling).

Rejected_Feature_Handling

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

yes I did but the osm donloader stop at the tester inside the bookmark "Make destination folder; Validate specified extents" so I suppose that something happens here

Userlevel 4
Badge +36

The feature is rejected because it doesn't satisfy all conditions from the tester.

The feature is passed through the Rejected port, so you can inspect it and determine why it was rejected.

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

The feature is rejected because it doesn't satisfy all conditions from the tester.

The feature is passed through the Rejected port, so you can inspect it and determine why it was rejected.

Ok thank's but what's is the reason ?

Which condition isn't satisfied ?

Last week works fine

now I rerun with different input now the issue is on the HTTP caller

imageso OSM server congested, request too big, esri reprojector issue ?

Francesco

Userlevel 4
Badge +36

If you cannot tell from the rejected feature, you can make a copy of the tester, and test on one condition at a time to find out which condition triggers the rejection.

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Ok thank's but what's is the reason ?

Which condition isn't satisfied ?

Last week works fine

now I rerun with different input now the issue is on the HTTP caller

imageso OSM server congested, request too big, esri reprojector issue ?

Francesco

Have a look at the message in the "_response_body" attribute coming out of the rejected port on that HTTPCaller

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

Hi

I tried to run the wb and for some municipalities it works for the the ones that not work I tried to use the QGIS plugin and I'm able to download the data so something happens in the custom transformer