Solved

Enabling "Resource" tab in workspace application.

How do you enable "Resources" tab within workspace application?

If I run my workspace in FME Server and want to input source file > Browse Resources.

FMEServerWorkspaceResourcesTabI get the Resources tab (highlighted in Yellow)

I have created a workspace application and when you select > Browse Resources. I don't get the "Resources" tab in the application?

FMEServerWorkspaceAppNOResourcesTab 

I'm pretty sure it probably has something to do with how the Resources are shared in FME Server, I have pretty much shared I believe out to everyone in FME Server. Example of resource sharing below:

FMEServerResourceSharing 

Pretty new to FME Server so I'm sure it is a very easy change.

Thanks in advance

Brendan

icon

Best answer by keziaatsafe 6 April 2022, 15:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @brendanneal​ ,

You will need to add extra permissions to your workspace app token.

Edit your workspace app and once it has been saved, select Add More Permissions.

WorkspaceAppExtraPermissionsThis will take you to the Editing API token for your workspace app. Scroll down to the Resources Permissions and click the down arrow to expand the folders. Select the appropriate level of access to the Data folder that you would like to provide for your users.

TokenResourcesPermissions 

Hope this helps!

Kezia

Hi @brendanneal​ ,

You will need to add extra permissions to your workspace app token.

Edit your workspace app and once it has been saved, select Add More Permissions.

WorkspaceAppExtraPermissionsThis will take you to the Editing API token for your workspace app. Scroll down to the Resources Permissions and click the down arrow to expand the folders. Select the appropriate level of access to the Data folder that you would like to provide for your users.

TokenResourcesPermissions 

Hope this helps!

Kezia

Perfect!! Thank you very much.