Solved

My input is contour lines, I want to convert to raster. How can I do this? I was thinking contour->vector->raster, but i am not sure how to convert contour to vector. Any help would be appreciated

• 20 January 2022
  • 3 replies

My input is contour lines, I want to convert to raster. How can I do this? I was thinking contour->vector->raster, but i am not sure how to convert contour to vector. Any help would be appreciated
icon

Best answer by redgeographics 20 January 2022, 16:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

The contours are probably already vector, so you could use for example an ImageRasterizer or MapnikRasterizer to rasterize them.

The contours are probably already vector, so you could use for example an ImageRasterizer or MapnikRasterizer to rasterize them.

I am not sure, looking at my contours they are polylines I think it would be termed. I used both transformers and it was returning errors.

Oh it is working now, I added a featureColorSetter and then the ImageRasterizer and it works! Thank you for the help :)