Question

How to setup a dynamic workflow, writing from postgis tables to gdb's, with both reader schema definition and writer destination definition being derived from a postgis table.

• 21 December 2021
  • 0 replies

Badge +1

I try to make a setup of a script workbench and a runner workbench. The script consists of a postgis feature reader and a gdb writer. The schema of the postgis feature reader is defined as a user parameter, and so is the destination of the gdb writer.

The runner consists of a Postgis reader that reads a table containing schemas and paths for the gdb, and a workspace runner that runs the script and defines the user parameter mentioned above using the schemas and paths from the PG table.

However i just this error when trying to read the table of the schema: "021-12-21 12:53:57|  0.1| 0.0|ERROR |Error executing SQL command ('select * from "FME_PostGIS_SCHEMA"."DF_Mast" where false limit 0'): 'ERROR: relation "FME_PostGIS_SCHEMA.DF_Mast" does not exist"

So it just inserts the name of the user parameter rather than the actual schema it was support to insert.

I hope you can help.

Regards Rasmus

0 replies

Be the first to reply!