Question

How to obtain a good structure

Badge

Hello,

It's hard to explain. I'm french guy and new in FME

I give you a "fmw" file and try to explain my problem. I try to transform an AIXM 4.5 file to an AIXM 5.1 file. This concern the "AirportHeliport" feature. I follow different examples on the FME website and some examples in my office.

I have a problem with the final schema. I try to obtain the "servedCity" structure at the end of the transformation but in the final output file (XML File) the structure "ARP" disappear ... I don't want that, but i don't understand why ...

So, if i connect the bookmark "servedCity" the result with ARP disappear and if i disconnect "servedCity" the result with ARP appear.

what is wrong with the "geometryPropertysetter" transformer ? I saw it's necessary to use it with the XML_Geometry type but i don't understand why the structure in the xml file disappear

Please some help

My first Zip : airportheliport_without_servedcity.zip

My second zip : airportheliport_with_servedcity.zip

The problem seems to be with the IFME_Aggregate but why ???

My third zip : input file (a short example)

3 replies

Badge +7
Not in expert in this particular format, but we could help you better if the example XML file was not malformed... Seems to me that the <Org> and <Ahp> child objects should be enclosed in parent objects and that those 2 parent objects should be enclosed in a root object to make it work.
Badge

Hi

Have you try to execute the fmw file i joined ?

Badge +7

Hi

Have you try to execute the fmw file i joined ?

Yes, but it will not work without a proper input file. The example XML file you attached is not valid.