Question

FME Server can't write to Smallworld 412

• 11 September 2019
  • 2 replies

I'm using FME Server 2019. i have created a fme workbench that reads from Shape file and writes to Smallworld. The workbench is working fine in FME Desktop. After publishing the workspace to FME Server and I run the workspace, I've got warning in the log saying Warning: not all FMESessions that were created were destroyed before shutdown. This may cause instability.

I have 32-bit fme engine installed that can connect with Smallworld. I've started the tics server using fme_tics_server.start("30000",_unset, :electric_dm). All these parameters work well with FME Desktop.

Is there any way to find more details on the error or debug this? Can anyone please help me on this.?

2 replies

Badge +2

@achilles07 is there anything else in the FME log that might indicate where the problem arose? Did you remember to install the sworld dll and fmf in your FME Server Engine install folder?

@Mark Stoakes​ Sorry for the delay. I just got time to start working back on this task. There is no error as such. I have the dll version 5.1.9.62. I also tried creating a FME Workbench in FME Desktop 2019, but failed to read the feature types from Smallworld. So I guess it has something to do with the dll version for Smallworld 412 and FME Desktop 2019.