Solved

IFC: write class IfcZone

• 5 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +10

Currently I am working on writing to an IFC-file. One of the classes I would like to write is IfcZone. However, when I try to do that, I get the warning: 

IFC: Unable to write objects of type 'IfcZone'

Now I am wondering whether I did something wrong and I am missing some settings or whether FME does not (yet) support writing to IfcZone?

@DaveAtSafe

icon

Best answer by daveatsafe 5 February 2019, 18:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @lars_de_vries,

I'm sorry, but FME does not yet support IfcZones. We are working on adding this support, and I will notify you as soon as it is available.

Badge +10

Hi @lars_de_vries,

I'm sorry, but FME does not yet support IfcZones. We are working on adding this support, and I will notify you as soon as it is available.

Thank you for responding this fast

Badge +10

Hi @lars_de_vries,

Hi @DaveAtSafe,

Just wanted to let you know that I managed writing my IfcZone features using a Textfile writer! For now it is a solution, but I hope on FME support in the future.

Hi @lars_de_vries,

Hello @daveatsafe​ !

Does we have any update regarding the FME support for IfcZone?