Solved

FME Server - Schedules - Start Time field

• 24 January 2020
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +10

Hello,

Is there a way to filter "Start Time" field in Ascending / Descending order or any other fields for that matter.

I have too many tasks scheduled and it's hard to find the right "start time" slot.

On a different note (Not sure if it's the right place):

My test/live site is now fully functional and FME Data driven including the HTML Outputs / Layers update...

Notification service, which will soon be provided to residents, makes use of FirmStep but the delivery of the notification service is FME at its best!!

The other bits rely on Open Source (PostGIS / QGIS...)

Basemap = work in progress

https://molevalley.cloudmappin.com/mmv/ (Not a molevalley.gov.uk domain name because of hosting issue due to time constraint)

Thanks and hope you like it.

I also take this opportunity to thank the community for their assistance as I've managed to complete my project (well almost).

Kind Regards

Sameer
icon

Best answer by hollyatsafe 24 January 2020, 18:15

View original

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi @sameer,

It is not currently possible to sort your Schedules via the 'Start Time' field, as an alternative to help you find a time slot for new schedules, if you have access to Google Calendar in combination with FME Server Rest API you could create a Dashboard to display all your schedules in a Calendar view. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.

Please also consider voting for the following ideas:
Badge +2

Hi @sameer,

It is not currently possible to sort your Schedules via the 'Start Time' field, as an alternative to help you find a time slot for new schedules, if you have access to Google Calendar in combination with FME Server Rest API you could create a Dashboard to display all your schedules in a Calendar view. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.

Please also consider voting for the following ideas:

P.s. Awesome test site - thanks for sharing!! If you're interested in sharing your project with a wider FME audience you might consider submitting your abstract to share this story at our 2020 World Tour.

Badge +10

P.s. Awesome test site - thanks for sharing!! If you're interested in sharing your project with a wider FME audience you might consider submitting your abstract to share this story at our 2020 World Tour.

Thanks. I'll see if I can prepare something prior.