Question

oracle Query execution error

• 20 November 2013
  • 3 replies

Badge
Hi all,

I have this error with executing spatial query with FeatureReader : 

2013-11-20 17:11:55| 1.0| 0.0|ERROR |Execution of statement `SELECT "PDL_SIG_GAZ".* FROM ( SELECT * FROM "AMR"."PDL_SIG_GAZ" A WHERE (MDSYS.SDO_RELATE( A.PDL_GEO, :bindingQueryGeom,'mask=ANYINTERACT ') = 'TRUE') ) "PDL_SIG_GAZ" WHERE 1 = 1' did not succeed; error was `ORA-29903: erreur d'exécution de la routine ODCIIndexFetch()

ORA-13236: erreur interne dans le traitement R-tree : []

ORA-13236: erreur interne dans le traitement R-tree : [Snapshot too old or Recursive fetch error]

ORA-13234: échec de l'accès à la table d'index R-tree [MDRT Table]

ORA-29400: erreur de cartouche de données

ORA-00942: Table ou vue inexistante'. (serverType=`ORACLE8i', serverName=`CEDRE', userName=`AMR', password=`***', dbname=`')

2013-11-20 17:11:55| 1.0| 0.0|ERROR |Execution of statement `%5' did not succeed; error was `%6'. (serverType=`%0', serverName=`%1', userName=`%2', password=`***', dbname=`%4')

2013-11-20 17:11:55| 1.0| 0.0|ERROR |A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details.

Any idea ?

Thanks an advance.

FarFar 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13
Hi Farfar,

I am sure you can find the details of this error online,  from my experience it usually has to do with geometry validation and metedata (or lack of it).

Hope this helps,

Itay
Userlevel 5
Hi,

I'm with Itay, this is purely an Oracle error.

You could try to drop and re-create the spatial index on the table, in case they are corrupt.

David
Badge
Hi David & Itay,

Thank you for your help. Effectively, the problem was the spatial index. I drop and re-create it and it works. 

Farfar