Skip to main content

I am having problems translating a dgn with a custom line style to another dgn. no matter what I try in the FMW file the line style ends up with the line style saying "Not Found" and is a solid line. I made sure that the seed file had the .rsc file attached. perhaps it is the way I am creating the FMW. Any help would be appreciated

The linestyle needs to be defined within the seed file, but this is not done when the .rsc file is attached, but only when a line is placed using that style.

To use the custom styles, please place a single line using each style in your seed file. You can delete them after placing, as long as you don't Compress the seed file.

Wow, thanks... that worked great..

@DaveAtSafe

In my case the custom style lines containing point features are converted into strait lines, whereas all the others are translated correctly. Any solution or hint? Thank you.

@DaveAtSafe

In my case the custom style lines containing point features are converted into strait lines, whereas all the others are translated correctly. Any solution or hint? Thank you.

Hi @vkormil. For a better response to your new question, please post a new question in the Q&A; Forum: New Question

Please provide additional details including:

• A clear statement of the problem you are trying to resolve
  • The version of FME you are using, including build number and edition
  • A small sample of your data, or screenshots of the data in the FME Data Inspector
  • A description of your expected output, with screenshots if possible
  • Your FME workspace
  • Your FME translation log file
  • Any other information that may be helpful
Thank you!