Skip to main content

Hi,

I need to set color for Lod2Geometry features (vegetation) to create city GML. Please find the snapshot of the workspace. I am able to view the color in FME inspector but not in FZK viewer

Hi @kumarkannan1980,

Have you tried setting the Textures to 'From Entity' in the FZKViewer? I found that even if it is set, it just takes a bit of a refresh by selecting it again. You can find it in the FZKViewer menu bar, Display > Textures > From Entity. Let me know if that works alright for you

Hi @kumarkannan1980,

Have you tried setting the Textures to 'From Entity' in the FZKViewer? I found that even if it is set, it just takes a bit of a refresh by selecting it again. You can find it in the FZKViewer menu bar, Display > Textures > From Entity. Let me know if that works alright for you

Hi,

Yes I already set the settings to From entity, event though I am facing this issue.

Display > Textures > From Entity. will it work proprely

Hi,

Yes I already set the settings to From entity, event though I am facing this issue.

Ah, sorry to hear that. Even though the appearance is not correct in the FZKViewer, is the geometry coming through ok in the viewer? Would it be possible to share your workspace and either the source or output vegetation? This will give the community a chance to give it a try and see if we can come up with a solution or a workaround.