Skip to main content

I think no but just to be sure: Is it possible to use a select statement on a geodatabase using the File Geodb Open API reader? I know the tooltip, just double checking with the community before going another route...

Interestingly, a where-clause is actually supported in the regular reader:

But I was unable to find similar possibilities in the FeatureReader. Would be interesting to hear from Safe if the difference is intended.

Interestingly, a where-clause is actually supported in the regular reader:

But I was unable to find similar possibilities in the FeatureReader. Would be interesting to hear from Safe if the difference is intended.

Freaking great! And it works like it should! Now I only have to find a way to dynamically fill the where clause without having to use a WorkspaceRunner... Thanks for this quick reply, I should test and try the old readers more often before posting.
Freaking great! And it works like it should! Now I only have to find a way to dynamically fill the where clause without having to use a WorkspaceRunner... Thanks for this quick reply, I should test and try the old readers more often before posting.
Soulds like an idea for where-clause support in the FeatureReader is in order

Vote here for the idea to add where-clause support for the FILEGDB format in the FeatureReader:

https://knowledge.safe.com/idea/54714/featurereader-and-filegdb-with-where-clause.html