Skip to main content

Hi everybody ,

Anybody knows why in the elements type IFMEMultiCurve doesn't apply the offset of the Y coordinate ???.

I have a diagram with input V7 microstation and output V8 Microstation and I see that if I put a Offseter with a offset of 4.000.000 applyes the offset to all the elements except to the elements of type IFMEMultiCurve (Type 33 of microstation).

Maybe another way to apply offset to elements ???

Any idea ?? , thanks for the help !!

Just tried it on a IFMEMultiCurve and it worked, so wondering if you put a couple of examples in FFS up to see how your data may differ?

Hi Todd , thanks for response , what do you need , a DGN with samples of the type of elements???.

One question , you have tested with element number type 33 of microstation V7 ????.

Thanks , best regards !!

Hi Todd , thanks for response , what do you need , a DGN with samples of the type of elements???.

One question , you have tested with element number type 33 of microstation V7 ????.

Thanks , best regards !!

Hi @xavigarciamar, it would be ideal if you could provide us a minimal project containing a sample dataset and workspace example, which definitely reproduces your problem.

Hi takashi !! thanks for response , I can't upload the projects and information that I'm working , but I'll try to create a sample project with a sample DGN and I upload it to review .

Thanks for your help takashi and todd !!

Hi , I've contact with con terra for this error , and they say me that probably is a bug of the application ... thanks for the help !!