Skip to main content

Hi all,

here it says that the current supported version for the LandXML Reader/Writer is version 1.1 and that further support is planned for the future. The current version of LandXML is 1.2. Does anyone know anything about the support for version 1.2 or the future version 2.0?

Thanks in advance in case you have any info, cheers!

@kirc​ Hi there, thank you for your question. The documentation you've linked is out most up-to-date information on the LandXML format. Right now, we do not offer support for version 1.2 +.

We do have an internal service ticket filed to look at supporting LandXML 1.2. I've attached this thread to that ticket, and I'll update this thread once our teams have had the opportunity to investigate further.

Thank you for your answer @natalieatsafe​ and I am looking forward to an update on the topic once you know more.

Any update?

If you're a high school or college student looking for free essay examples online, you can visit https://writinguniverse.com/essay-writing-service/ webpage. Right here, you'll find a big collection of sample essays on topics like "Courage." These essays can really help with your assignments. They're like examples that can inspire you, teach you how to structure your essays, and give you knowledge on different subjects. So, whether you need some ideas or guidance for your writing projects.

@kirc​ @barbarajones​  I do have an update on the LandXML format and its version support. Unfortunately, we are not pursuing updates to the format at this time due to some limitations in the library used for this format. An internal service request has been filed to have the statement about planned further support removed from the LandXML Reader / Writer help document. I apologize for the erroneous information in the help document, it will be corrected shortly.

Thanks for the update @natalieatsafe​ and you are welcome to inform us in case anything changes in the future, thx!