Skip to main content

Hello,

I have an IFC file that is in Snakegrid local coordinate system, however I do not have access on how this IFC was created in the first place. I also have a .dat file that specifies the Snakegrid parameters for the area of interest. The workflow I have been using is suitable to change the coordinate systems between dgn files.

I would like to ask if it is feasible to convert an IFC file that is in SnakeGrid to OSGB (EPSG: 27700)?

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

George

Yes you can take a look at https://hub.safe.com/transformers/snakegridprojector

Hello @stalknecht,

Thank you for your reply. Yes! I am aware of the transformer. The workflow works for dgn to dgn. However, when the input is an IFC file I get the following "error"; the execution is stuck in the highlighted warning, as you can see in the screenshot.

I would appreciate any ideas on what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Georgeerror.png

Hello @stalknecht,

Thank you for your reply. Yes! I am aware of the transformer. The workflow works for dgn to dgn. However, when the input is an IFC file I get the following "error"; the execution is stuck in the highlighted warning, as you can see in the screenshot.

I would appreciate any ideas on what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Georgeerror.png

I don't see an error. Is it freezing? Can you share some example data and or workspace?

hello @stalknecht

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to share the IFC file. I am attaching you a screenshot of the process and the parameters input. The translation was frozen for 13 minutes before I cancel it. The same workflow works fine for dgns.ex1.png