Skip to main content

Hi, I am new to FME and am excited to get started. I have a task that should me simple, however I am not sure how to go about it. Here i attached one picture where the White color is full of my study area. I do not want to see this color. I have to inform that i make a boundary to my dxf file when it is converted in kml file may thats why it is full of White color in my study area beacuse other part is not fyllup with white color.

Do you have some good solutions?

Thanks!

Hi @razzak

Did you use the transformer KMLStyler?

Is possible to set the style of you KML file ( before the Writer ):

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Hello Danilo,

@Danilo, Could you please tell me how can i find out that dialog box according to your inserting image,thanks.

Hello Danilo,

@Danilo, Could you please tell me how can i find out that dialog box according to your inserting image,thanks.

Hi @razzak, in your workspace (.fmw) connect a KMLStyler transformer before you write out to your KML. Click on the cog icon or double click on the transformer to get the KMLStyler Parameter dialog:

You mentioned that you are new to FME... If you haven't already done so, check out the free FME training offered by Safe Software: https://www.safe.com/training/recorded/

Welcome to the FME Community and happy FME'ing!