Skip to main content

Hi all!

Has anyone else had the problem of doing an Upload with GoogleDriveConnector, and then getting <null> or <missing> in the attributes specified as 'Shareable Link' and 'Direct Download Link'? My colleague and I just noticed that one of our automated workbenches started leaving these blank some time in January. Perhaps Google made an API change around that time and this is no longer possible? The actual file upload goes through fine, so the transformer isn't actually failing, it's just not giving any values for these.

Hi @claytonclemens sorry to hear you are having problems with the GoogleDriveConnector, I was able to replicate the issue in 2019.2.3.2 and the latest 2020.0.0.1 build, I too receive null values for _sharable_link and _direct_download attributes, but the file still successfully uploads to my Google Drive. I have escalated an issue with our team and I will be sure to keep you updated with the progress of this issue.

Hi @claytonclemens sorry to hear you are having problems with the GoogleDriveConnector, I was able to replicate the issue in 2019.2.3.2 and the latest 2020.0.0.1 build, I too receive null values for _sharable_link and _direct_download attributes, but the file still successfully uploads to my Google Drive. I have escalated an issue with our team and I will be sure to keep you updated with the progress of this issue.

Hi @daraghbroderick - is there any update on this issue? Thanks!

Hi @daraghbroderick - is there any update on this issue? Thanks!

Hi @reis, yes this issue has been resolved the connector now acts as expected and provides the _shareable_link and _direct_download_link.