Skip to main content

Hi all, I was able to get a list of completed jobs with jot status codes
from the fme_job_history table. But where can I find the job status lookup table?

You can find the information in "fme_jobs"

thanks Stalknecht. There aren't any records in the fme_jobs table. do you know why?

Sure only the currently running jobs are in there. All the others are finished and in the history table. Run a job with a decelerator transformer in it and you can see the job in fme_jobs. After reading your initial question I realize I misinterpreted your question. There is no lookup table as I know. But I think 8 is Succes and 9 is FME_Failure. You can compare the number in the table to the representation in the web interface.

good luck

very useful info! Thanks stalknecht. do you know the code for Cancelled job? I didn't have any cancelled jobs in my table.

very useful info! Thanks stalknecht. do you know the code for Cancelled job? I didn't have any cancelled jobs in my table.

I think it's 7

Perfect! thanks so much.

I checked with safe, and seemingly the api enumeration matches these values, so it goes:

1,SUBMITTED,The job has been received by the FME Server but has not been added to the job queue.

2,QUEUED,The job has been added to the job queue and is waiting for a free FME Engine before it is processed.

3,DELAYED,Deprecated.

4,PAUSED,Deprecated.

5,IN_PROCESS,Deprecated.

6,DELETED,Deprecated.

7,ABORTED,Deprecated.

8,SUCCESS,The job has completed and the FME Engine reported that the transformation was successful.

9,FME_FAILURE,The job has completed, but the FME Engine reported a failure while attempting to run the transformation.

10,JOB_FAILURE,The FME Server could not process the job.

11,PULLED,The job has been pulled from the job queue and is being processed by FME Engine.
Requirements

Nick