Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a question about FME desktop 64 bit. Will be possible in the future integrate FME desktop to ArcGIS PRO like for 32 bit version into ArcGIS desktop? The reason is that ArcGIS desktop is stopping slowly supported and if you would use ArcGIS interoperability you have to pay another licence. The basic functions which allows FME integration in to ArcGIS desktop are great and I would have them also in ArcGIS PRO.

Thanks,

Miloš

Hi, @milossedlacek, Thank you very much for your question! We do want to make it possible to extend ArcGIS Pro with FME Desktop. We are working to overcome some complex technical challenges to make this possible. Unfortunately, I can't give you a timeline on when that will be available.

In the meantime, it seems like you might have already seen this article that answers some of the most asked questions about FME and ArcGIS Pro. Maybe it will help others with the same concerns.

Hi, @milossedlacek, Thank you very much for your question! We do want to make it possible to extend ArcGIS Pro with FME Desktop. We are working to overcome some complex technical challenges to make this possible. Unfortunately, I can't give you a timeline on when that will be available.

In the meantime, it seems like you might have already seen this article that answers some of the most asked questions about FME and ArcGIS Pro. Maybe it will help others with the same concerns.

I would love to see the Integration Console for ArcGIS Pro as well!