Skip to main content

Hello!

I am having some issues when working with Dropbox both as data input and output. In the case of data input, there is one error that happens sometimes: a retrieval error. At least two different description of this error appears in the log>

1. Retrieval error: Unable to create resource with duplicate name on web service

2. Retrieval error: "web-service" reporting server-side error. This service may experience issues. (upstream connect error or disconect/reset before headers. reseat reason: local reset

I am enclosing printscreens for both cases.

Do you have any idea what's the cause(s) and how to overcome this?Thank you very much,

Jorge

Hi @jgarciafdez111,

Does this same workspace error out in workbench as well? And if so would you be able to share the workspace and FME Workbench .log file? That might provide us with some more clues and generate some more ideas for you from the rest of the Community. Thanks!

Hi @jgarciafdez111,

Does this same workspace error out in workbench as well? And if so would you be able to share the workspace and FME Workbench .log file? That might provide us with some more clues and generate some more ideas for you from the rest of the Community. Thanks!

@jovitaatsafe​ I dont know if the error happens in the workbench as well. I found that this issue happens after some days. That is, the server is working, then after a few days it gives the error. I am regularly restarting the server (every week or so), and so far so good.