Skip to main content

Hi, I'm a fme beginner .

I'm trying to make a lod0 roofedge with a plane.

but setting User Parameters is quite confusing.

I want to set CityGML Lod Name : lod0RoofEdge or lod0Footprint.

Then what should I select as feature role and Feature type?

I already checked the link below but couldn't find proper item.

https://docs.safe.com/fme/html/FME_Desktop_Documentation/FME_ReadersWriters/citygml/Tutorial/writing_citygml_from_fme.htm

Hmm, good question. I've never tried to create one. The RoofEdge looks like it needs to be part of the building, however, after some quick tests I was unable to figure it out how this should be done with FME. The RoofEdge Keeps getting skipped/rejected by the writer. I suspect that this might not have been considered by Safe when creating the writer. Perhaps @deanatsafe knows better?

Hmm, good question. I've never tried to create one. The RoofEdge looks like it needs to be part of the building, however, after some quick tests I was unable to figure it out how this should be done with FME. The RoofEdge Keeps getting skipped/rejected by the writer. I suspect that this might not have been considered by Safe when creating the writer. Perhaps @deanatsafe knows better?

I've tried many combinations and figured out that Building as feature type and CityObjectMember as feature role work properly. Generated citygml fit well with the schema suggested in formal citygml specification document. Thanks for your kind help.

I've tried many combinations and figured out that Building as feature type and CityObjectMember as feature role work properly. Generated citygml fit well with the schema suggested in formal citygml specification document. Thanks for your kind help.

Ahh nice, thanks for reporting your Results!