Skip to main content

I'm trying to post an idea, but I can't upload an image. Does anyone experience the same thing? Tried it on Mac and Windows, with Chrome and IE. Didn't matter: the upload bar never progresses.

Strangely enough, it does work for Q&A; posts like this one:

No one? It's still not working, even though I also reported it to Safe's support 2 days ago.

Oh well.. escalating it to a higher/highest level then 😉 @Mark2AtSafe, @daleatsafe

I have had this before. I got on the chat (bottom right of this page) with support and they fixed it.

Was something with rights.

I have had this before. I got on the chat (bottom right of this page) with support and they fixed it.

Was something with rights.

Thanks!

I also used chat support, but they weren't aware of that issue apparently...

I'll try it again as soon as chat is online and refer to your answer!

No one? It's still not working, even though I also reported it to Safe's support 2 days ago.

Oh well.. escalating it to a higher/highest level then 😉 @Mark2AtSafe, @daleatsafe

Do you get a choice of which "space" to put your idea in? If so, which space are you selecting? I wonder if that might be related.

OK. Seems I can't do it either, so not sure I am a higher level! I'll see what I can do.

OK. Seems I can't do it either, so not sure I am a higher level! I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Mark! Just wrote support in the live chat as well and I was told they would "follow up with the website people". We'll see!

Looks like it was a site setting that stopped everyone uploading! It should be fixed now. Let me know if you still have problems.

Looks like it was a site setting that stopped everyone uploading! It should be fixed now. Let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks again! Good to hear that it's fixed. I will check it out shortly (and post my ideas)!

The attachments for Ideas have been reenabled!