Skip to main content

Hi All,

I have a Workbench and running it in 2014, it work perfectly reading from AGOL

but since i've converted it 2016.1 it fails reading. There no option anymore for the dataset

Both instances options are set use system proxy.

@rudy_v there shouldn't be an issue with reading from AGOL in 2016.1, you don't need to specify the dataset it logs into www.arcgis.com and you set your login parameters by entering your User and Password as normal. Did you try type in the name of the Feature Service you are want to connect to and see if it loads as below? What is the error message that you are seeing?? It might direct us in what the issue is.

agol.png

Tried it does not work

I tried all the options it don't seems to work. I've tried it again in 2014 FME and is working perfectly

If i try the 2016 reader , it don't seems to work at all (see attached error in txt file). In both i'm using system proxy option

Tried it does not work

I tried all the options it don't seems to work. I've tried it again in 2014 FME and is working perfectly

If i try the 2016 reader , it don't seems to work at all (see attached error in txt file). In both i'm using system proxy option

Hi @rudy_v sorry don't really have any answers for you, I opened your workspace in 2016 and I was able to read your dataset. The issue is with how you have set your system proxy I would think. Have you tried reviewing under FME Options is there something you have not included?

FME 2016 is making different connections than 2014. Check this message with your IT, I had the same problem, the firewall was blocking me :

"Could not connect to server. Check that you are connected to the internet and that no firewall is blocking outbound connections. The error was 'HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.arcgis.com', port=443):"