Solved

Translation problems? Have you tried throwing Lumberjacks at it? The curious case of the Logger.

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +16
I made Ken's URLs page sticky so that we have that open for a while.

For aliases, it depends on what you want.

- If you want just a list of the current aliases, that would be fairly easy to create (I can just skim through the transformers file).

- If you want an unofficial way to add aliases, that wouldn't be too hard (eg create a workspace to read a list of aliases and insert them into the transformers file). That could even be a future challenge.

- If you want an official way to add aliases, then go and vote up an idea for that to happen (I though there was an idea, but I can't find it - anyone have a link?)

For other sticky items - I'm happy to help there. I can just make interesting questions sticky, or new articles, or anything needing crowdsourcing. Just let me know. I'm open to suggestions.

Hi Mark,

The link to the idea is in my comment that you replied to.

The idea is to open up the list in the Options menu (kind of like the connections file).

Erik

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Attached is what I believe to be the current list of aliases: aliaslist.txt

134 transformers have aliases - although some of these (eg the CenterOfGravityReplacer) are already an alias (so an alias can have an alias)

fyi @1spatialdave

(sorry, tagged the wrong 1spatial person at first!)

Userlevel 4
Badge +25
Hi Mark,

The link to the idea is in my comment that you replied to.

The idea is to open up the list in the Options menu (kind of like the connections file).

Erik

You're right. Sorry, I wasn't reading that properly.