Solved

I want to perform an operation where I want to add a new attribute which will have value of next 23rd feature from existing attribute. Is there any quicker way to do this without enabling "Adjacent features Attributes"?

• 13 May 2023
  • 5 replies

I want to perform an operation where I want to add a new attribute which will have value of next 23rd feature from existing attribute. Is there any quicker way to do this without enabling "Adjacent features Attributes"?
icon

Best answer by nielsgerrits 13 May 2023, 11:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

How about a counter to give each row a number, attributecreator to create an offset number (number +23), bulkattributerenamer to rename all attributes, featuremerger to merge the features with the renamed attributes based on number and offset number.

How about a counter to give each row a number, attributecreator to create an offset number (number +23), bulkattributerenamer to rename all attributes, featuremerger to merge the features with the renamed attributes based on number and offset number.

Could you please help how to set offset in attribute creator. Thank you so much in advance!

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

Could you please help how to set offset in attribute creator. Thank you so much in advance!

@evaluate(@value(_count)+23)

Thank you so much for the help! Really appreciated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

The FeatureMerger is a blocking transformer too, but I think this is a more efficient solution than the adjacent features route.