Solved

Terminate if output port is not empty

• 14 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

The workbench below is incomplete. It aims at checking schema of a requested GeoJON before writting data to GDB.

I would like the writer to proceed only if 'Updated', 'Inserted' and 'Deteled' ports of ChangeDetector does not output anything. In other words, I would like the workbench to terminate before writing if those ports are not empty.

How could I achieve that please ?

image.png

icon

Best answer by ebygomm 14 February 2023, 16:14

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

After ChangeDetector:

• NoFeatureTester (download from HUB)
  • FeatureWriter to GDB if there are features.
Badge

Thank you for your answer. I guess you meant FeatureWriter to GDB if there are no features.

There's something I don't understand. If FeatureWriter is connected to NoFeatureTester then its _dataset attribute contains one feature from the NOINPUT port. That's not the feature I want to write. I 'd like to write the 920 requested features.

image2

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

I think is so possible:

NoFeatureTester

Badge

Well thank you for your effort but I may not have made myself clear.

This workbench is for checking a GeoJSON schema before writing data to an existing GDB table.

If GeoJSON schema is identical to the one describe in the CSV then I want data to be written.

Is it what you designed ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +21

This sort of approach should work, join the junction from the terminator to the supplier of a featuremerger, all your gdb features to the requestor, then the unmerged port to the gdb.

imageFeatures will only come out the unmerged port if there is nothing coming out of the updated/inserted or deleted ports

Badge

Thank you very much @ebygomm​ . It works pretty well.