Solved

how to use current calculated feature in the next step.

• 13 January 2023
  • 7 replies

I have this equation in Excel:

=A2-($A$2-$G$2)*B4/SUM($B$4:$F$4)

this A2 and B4 has to change every row. so that the value I just got from the current row calculation needs to be used in the next step.

minus

it starts with 9.83-0, then 9.83-1.01, then the result which is 8.81-1.26 and so on.

how can I write this equation? or how can I get the result of previous row calculation in the current row?

icon

Best answer by nielsgerrits 13 January 2023, 15:13

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

You can do this using an AttributeCreator, make sure to enable adjacent feature handling.

You can do this using an AttributeCreator, make sure to enable adjacent feature handling.

AttributeCreator has the same functionalities like AttributeManager. I have tried to use CurrentAttribute function, however, it returns 0. May you please show me how the arithmatic equation whould look like? or is there a way to get the value of CurrentAttribute(feature[-1])?

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

AttributeCreator has the same functionalities like AttributeManager. I have tried to use CurrentAttribute function, however, it returns 0. May you please show me how the arithmatic equation whould look like? or is there a way to get the value of CurrentAttribute(feature[-1])?

If you add some example data it is easier to explain, so much possibilities.

the data is column1 + value 9.83

ideal output is column2

column1 Column2

0 -> 9.83-0 ~ 9.83

,1.01-> 9.83-1.01 ~ 8.82

,1.26 -> 8.82-1.26 ~ 7.56

,1.14 -> 7.56-1.14 ~ 6.41

,0.99 -> 6.41-0.99 ~ 5.41

,0.4 -> 5.41-0.4 ~ 5.00

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

Here you go.

thank you @nielsgerrits​ 

I imagine to use the feature-1 of an attribute, you must have defined the attribute a step ahead. good learning. thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

Cheers :)