Question

Write arcgis online feature layer. Wrong number of records

• 23 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, I am reading an Oracle spatial table (points) and i only want to write it to AGOL. I have 17624 records in the source. When the feature layer is created I only have 12.000 records. Or with another try I have 10.000 records. The table of the feature layer is also created and I see the atributes. In AGOL you get a thumbnail wich basically shows what you have created. That turns white so it looks like there is no geometry. When I open the layer the map is zooming to the right extend but also no points to view. i tried written the feature layer again with only one attribute in it. That went well. How can I solve this issue.

FME desktop 2022.2.0.0. (build 22765)

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @smartman63​ Please, could you share your log file?

Thanks in Advance,

Badge +8

Hi @smartman63​ 

Attaching the log file with LOG_DEBUG tunred on would be really helpful. 

If you are writing to a brand new feature service, the translation should succeed without any issue. 

i tried written the feature layer again with only one attribute in it. That went well. How can I solve this issue.

This would indicate the issue may be with the data types. 

Please See the article here to troubleshoot. 

The steps mentioned on this page deal with existing features but it will help you as you already have the Feature Service published now. 

It would also be helpful if you can let me know if you can successfully write the following translation

Oracle Spatial to FileAPI