Solved

Hi everyone, I want to search for all Feature Classes in our SDE and list out only the ones that have a field name 'SDE_UPDATE' (date field) with a criteria that queries the ones that have been updated in past 10 days. Any example workbench to sha

• 30 September 2022
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Badge
Hi everyone, I want to search for all Feature Classes in our SDE and list out only the ones that have a field name 'SDE_UPDATE' (date field) with a criteria that queries the ones that have been updated in past 10 days. Any example workbench to share?
icon

Best answer by carmijo 30 September 2022, 18:42

View original

7 replies

Badge +10

Hi @akala​ , This is certainly possible. I would start with a sql excutor to read all tables from SDE, then feed the results into a feature reader, set to only read the schema from each table. Then you can find those that have the field you're looking for, read them in and test the max sde_update value to see if it meets your 10 day requirement.

Badge +10

Hi @akala​ , This is certainly possible. I would start with a sql excutor to read all tables from SDE, then feed the results into a feature reader, set to only read the schema from each table. Then you can find those that have the field you're looking for, read them in and test the max sde_update value to see if it meets your 10 day requirement.

Here's a good start. you'll have to modify the all_tables query to make sure you only get what you want. i've highlighted the other important items. image--

If i've provided something helpful, please upvote the comment. If i've provided a solution, please mark it as 'Best Answer'. This helps the community find solutions when your question is referenced.

If I didn't provide a solution, please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

Badge

Here's a good start. you'll have to modify the all_tables query to make sure you only get what you want. i've highlighted the other important items. image--

If i've provided something helpful, please upvote the comment. If i've provided a solution, please mark it as 'Best Answer'. This helps the community find solutions when your question is referenced.

If I didn't provide a solution, please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

Awesome - Thanks a ton Carmijo for your time and for this well documented and precise example.

Badge +10

happy to help. fun problem to solve

Badge

Thanks again - I posted another problem in community platform that deals with pagination and token refreshing using API. Let me know if you have any inputs/experience with such a problem.

I am trying to extract wells data from Enverus (www.enverus.com) but their API has a limit of 100000 records. Can anyone share examples for pagination as well as how to keep the Token active all the time (instead of manually updating it)

Badge +10

i'm afraid i can't help with that one. Good luck though!

Badge

No worries - Thanks for all your time and efforts!