Question

Export FME Canvas as PDF

• 12 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

Hello FME Community,

I have a large FME workbench and I am trying to save the workbench canvas as a PDF in one page. does anyone know how to export canvas as PDF.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Can you try printing to PDF? There's some of those printer drivers around and I think if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed it comes with one.

Badge +6

Can you try printing to PDF? There's some of those printer drivers around and I think if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed it comes with one.

when i try to print my canvas (File > print) i get the following windows. on the window there is no option to publish canvas as PDF

Print

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

when i try to print my canvas (File > print) i get the following windows. on the window there is no option to publish canvas as PDF

Print

I see a Microsoft Print To PDF there, have you tried that one?

Badge +6

Print

Thank you for your tip. I was able to export Canvas as PDF but PDF is not readable at all. I divided my canvas into 2 parts. so it is readable

Userlevel 4
Badge +36

Print

The Microsoft Print To PDF probably has settings for page size, orientation and such.