Solved

Does one get any certification or acknowledgment letter, after finishing the FME training?

• 19 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge
Does one get any certification or acknowledgment letter, after finishing the FME training?
icon

Best answer by jovitaatsafe 24 August 2022, 01:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

Hi @sal​,

[October 2022 Update]: My apologies, my initial answer wasn't quite up-to-date, so here's the edit. In order to get the certificate, you'll need to complete the quiz on Classmarker at the end of some of our live courses (link sent at the end through the course feeedback form).

You can also complete the same course and be acknowledged for it through the FME Academy route. While you don't get the certificate of completion letter, you can show the proof of your badges from the modules page which will show with a green check mark when the course is completed. You can screenshot or save this page as PDF as proof of completion and it will be equivalent to a certificate of completion from the live course.

Badge

Thank you

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

Thank you

Hi @sal​, I updated the answer that you accepted, sorry for any confusion!

FME Basics Completion2Hello Team!

I completed the FME Desktop Basic Course and received all the badges. Will I receive an email with the certification? It is a required goal for my organization to complete the course. I am attaching a screenshot.

Thank you.

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

FME Basics Completion2Hello Team!

I completed the FME Desktop Basic Course and received all the badges. Will I receive an email with the certification? It is a required goal for my organization to complete the course. I am attaching a screenshot.

Thank you.

Hi @afarrell​, well done on finishing the course! You can show proof of completion to your organization through this page that you've screenshot above, maybe increasing the region to capture your name at the top right. The green checkmarks show that you have completed the course. This will carry the same weight as a certificate of completion through the live course's Classmarker quiz.

At this time, we are only issuing certificates of completion through Classmarker (from some of the live courses), but we hope to be able to offer the same pdf at the completion of all the badges in the Academy as well in the future.