Solved

Please add "My Cases" (or equivalent) tab/link somewhere more intuitive, I'm sure the link is somewhere on FME Community but I only found the "Case List" link from google, it should be included as a link/tab on the account main page.

Badge

I think the current messaging set up for each case could do with some improvements as well that would optimize both the user's and experts' experience and increase overall efficiency. An example would be an easily found "Reply" button at the top of messages sent from FME experts.

I honestly think that FME has one of the best user support systems in the bizz and I usually don't submit too many suggestion cases for other software because of the headaches their systems usually cause. However, because of how responsive/active your team is, and how much they've helped me personally with many issues in the past while being a great experience almost every time, anywhere I can help improve an already great system, I'm game. :)

icon

Best answer by hkingsbury 5 August 2022, 02:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

If you go to "Profile and Settings" (top right) and open that up, there is a tab for your open cases in there

Badge

If you go to "Profile and Settings" (top right) and open that up, there is a tab for your open cases in there

That's the page I was on before but I didn't see where the tab was, thanks for your help. I was grinding my teeth looking for it. ;P