Solved

How to download multiple zip files from linux server in local starting with same prefix name (e.g. ARESFF01.341,ARESFF01.342, etc) with sftp in fme?Can we use FTPCaller?If so, how? If we can do it other way also kindly suggest.

How to download multiple zip files from linux server in local starting with same prefix name (e.g. ARESFF01.341,ARESFF01.342, etc) with sftp in fme?Can we use FTPCaller?If so, how? If we can do it other way also kindly suggest.
icon

Best answer by caracadrian 2 August 2022, 08:51

View original

3 replies

Badge +20

Use FTPCaller to list all files in ftp folder. Set FTPCallet to Transfer Type: Download to an Attribute (URL must end in /).

Use two steps to split the _file_contents attribute: AttributeSplitter by CRLF + ListExploder and AttributeSplitter by splace " " + ListIndexer set to -1 to select the last element in the list.

StringSearcher on desired string (as in your example, use Regular expression ^ARESFF - begins with ARESFF).

Send the output from Matched port to a second FTPCaller set to the initial URL concatenated with the result of the result of StringSearcher and Transfer Type: Download to a file.

Badge +20

Use FTPCaller to list all files in ftp folder. Set FTPCallet to Transfer Type: Download to an Attribute (URL must end in /).

Use two steps to split the _file_contents attribute: AttributeSplitter by CRLF + ListExploder and AttributeSplitter by splace " " + ListIndexer set to -1 to select the last element in the list.

StringSearcher on desired string (as in your example, use Regular expression ^ARESFF - begins with ARESFF).

Send the output from Matched port to a second FTPCaller set to the initial URL concatenated with the result of the result of StringSearcher and Transfer Type: Download to a file.

I also atached a sample worksace to get you on your path.

I also atached a sample worksace to get you on your path.

Thanks it worked with little modification in my case.