Question

FME Desktop 2022 Build22153: The color and frame of transformers are not printed as the workbench is printed in A4 paper size with “fit to page” option,

Badge +5

FME Desktop 2022 Build22153: The color and frame of transformers are not printed as the workbench is printed in A4 paper size with “fit to page” option,

I couldn’t figure out why the color and frame of transformers are not printed as the workbench is printed in A4 paper size with “fit to page” option as per the screenshots below

What could be the issue here?

The workbench is attached

Clip_906 

Clip_907 

6 replies

Badge +5

Same issue persists to exist in version 2022.1

Clip_917

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hey @jamal​, sorry you've encountered this! Unfortunately, this is a known issue (FMEDESKTOP-12732). In the meantime, you could try taking screencaptures to workaround, or ALT+PRINT SCREEN. Sorry I don't have better news, Kailin.

Badge +5

In which version this is expected to be fixed? It used to work fine in the earlier releases

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

In which version this is expected to be fixed? It used to work fine in the earlier releases

Hello @jamal​, unfortunately, I am unsure. No timeline has been adopted for this yet, but I've added a note to update this thread once this has been resolved. Sorry if this is an inconvience! Best, Kailin

Good afternoon,

I would like to know if there is an update regarding this issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Good afternoon,

I would like to know if there is an update regarding this issue.

Hello @anapinilla​, this issue has been still not been addressed in FME Destkop, I apologize if this causes any inconveince! Are you able to take screencaptures of the workspace in the meantime? Alternatively, why are you looking to use the print/fit to page function in FME? Happy to help, Kailin.