Question

Data merging

Badge +10

Hi. I need some advice please. I have a 5x data branch at the end of WS. Each branch contains a defined attribute, see note. This attribute is part of the DepartureLeg. Each departureLeg contains a startpoint and an endpoint, two points (it can be one of the variants of five branches ( airportstartpoint, navaidendpoint... etc. ) and each departureLeg is part of a Departure. Chronologically, it goes like this. A departure contains several departureLegs and each departureLeg has two points ( airportStartpoint, navaidStartpoint, navaidEndpoint, etc. ) This is how I need to group it, but I can't. I think I have all the ids I need.

8 replies

Badge +10

Is there anyone who can advise me? Should I try to better describe what I need?

Userlevel 1
Badge +21

Is there anyone who can advise me? Should I try to better describe what I need?

If you share your workspace as a tempate file (fmwt), then it will also contain the input data which may help someone to assist. Without being able to see the data it is difficult to advise.

Badge +2

@fmesafe.podpora​ can you also attach an example of the data that just illustrates this question?

Badge +10

If you share your workspace as a tempate file (fmwt), then it will also contain the input data which may help someone to assist. Without being able to see the data it is difficult to advise.

I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I'm attaching the ws with the data. I redid the original ws for a better overview. I am sending bellow.

Thank you very much

Badge +10

@fmesafe.podpora​ can you also attach an example of the data that just illustrates this question?

I'm not entirely clear on how to put the data together to make it the best. It should be one table that will contain 32 airports. Each airport has a "sid" (standard instrument departure), each sid contains a "departureLeg" and "departureLeg" contains two points (coordinates). Each airport has x departurelegs at two points each, which form a straight line and the whole of this forms a departure track ( sid ). My task is a table where this data will be.

Thank you

Badge +10

Remodeled ws:

Badge +2

Remodeled ws:

@fmesafe.podpora​ Thanks for including the sample data and the workspace. This is a big help. It's also helpful to know that this is AIXM data since we have users who have quite a bit of AIXM experience so mentioning this earlier on might have involved some of them.

For obvious reasons, the PostGRES database does not get included in the fmwt file. I have made a guess at creating a feature with icao = CYVR but I'm not sure if this is correct since the Airport - StartPoint join fails (FeatureMerger10). Perhaps you can include an 'icao' value that will give you the sequence of objects you are expecting.

Badge +10

Hi, I made ws completely new, the original one had many errors and I was losing data. I'm closing this thread and asking a new question about the final data dump. Thanks for your time.