Question

Set ArcGIS Server Feature Service via FeatureReader with Spatial Filter via attribute

Badge +20

I created a Custom transformer that contains a FeatureReader set as Esri ArcGIS Server Feature Service.

I want to set Spatial Filter via an attribute. For this I created a conditional attribute (DE-9IM) with values TT*TT**** for Intersects and ********* for <No Spatial Filter>. If the case is that there is no filter, a conditional WHERE CLAUSE activates.

The problem is if the case is that there is no spatial filter the FeatureReader returns no data.

What is the corect DE-9IM value for <No Spatial Filter>?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

This may be over thinking it, but if there is no option for <No Spatial Filter> you could make a HTTP call to the service to extract its bounds, then use that geom as the spatial filter

Badge +20

This may be over thinking it, but if there is no option for <No Spatial Filter> you could make a HTTP call to the service to extract its bounds, then use that geom as the spatial filter

That would be overthinking it 😀

FeatureReader actually has a Conditional Value option for Spatial Filter, but I want to set it up via attribute:

Spatial Filter conditional valueAnd it doesn't display correctly...

After fiddling around with this for an entire day I just want to find the DE-9IM solution.