Question

ArcGIS Pro 3.0 compatibility update?

Hey just wondering if theres an update on when the next patch will be released supporting 3.0. Several of our scripts don't work which follows through to our automated scripts running on FME Server.

Thanks

6 replies

I experience the same, my workspaces that contain one or more "workspace runners" will not run after I updated to ArcGIS Pro 3.0 and FME (R) 2022.0.0.2 (20220518 - Build 22343 - WIN64) when I run them from Windows Task Scheduler and it worked with ArcGIS Pro 2.9 so there are no issues with permissions for the user running them

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

I experience the same, my workspaces that contain one or more "workspace runners" will not run after I updated to ArcGIS Pro 3.0 and FME (R) 2022.0.0.2 (20220518 - Build 22343 - WIN64) when I run them from Windows Task Scheduler and it worked with ArcGIS Pro 2.9 so there are no issues with permissions for the user running them

As you can check in Notes on FME and Esri Versions and Compatibility ArcGIS Pro 3.0 is currently not supported.

2022.1 is going to be released this month, see FME Release Process and Versioning, which might support Pro 3.0. But as this it is a major release it might be difficult to have it right the first time.

As you can check in Notes on FME and Esri Versions and Compatibility ArcGIS Pro 3.0 is currently not supported.

2022.1 is going to be released this month, see FME Release Process and Versioning, which might support Pro 3.0. But as this it is a major release it might be difficult to have it right the first time.

Thanks, that I had not seen, I'll uninstall 3.0 and install 2.9.x again, and hopes it run again as usual

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

It will, but projects opened by 3.0 can't be opened using pre 3.0 versions. See Get Ready for ArcGIS Pro 3.0 for more details.

Badge +2

@traviss​ @gis_lemvig​ FME 2022.1 which was just released should address some of the compatibility issues if you want to download and test that and report back

@traviss​ @gis_lemvig​ FME 2022.1 which was just released should address some of the compatibility issues if you want to download and test that and report back

Can confirm this fixed our issues.

Thanks