Badge +1

We translated a GML file to GDB, Then we get two problem:

1. FeatureColleation layer induced, how to remove it
  2. layer name with geometry, how to remove it

imageThanks

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Did you use the Quick Translator for this? Or generate a workspace? In those cases FME will do its best to match input and output schema's, keeping in mind the various format limitations.

Geodatabase is a format with limitations: you can only have one type of geometry per layer, so that's why it's writing out to [layername]_point.

If you use Workbench to build a workspace you'll get full control over how your output layers are set up. In fact, the Connect to Data module of the FME Academy has an example using a File Geodatabase output, I recommend you go through that.

Badge +1

Did you use the Quick Translator for this? Or generate a workspace? In those cases FME will do its best to match input and output schema's, keeping in mind the various format limitations.

Geodatabase is a format with limitations: you can only have one type of geometry per layer, so that's why it's writing out to [layername]_point.

If you use Workbench to build a workspace you'll get full control over how your output layers are set up. In fact, the Connect to Data module of the FME Academy has an example using a File Geodatabase output, I recommend you go through that.

Thanks, I watched the info (not include video) from the link. We generate a workspace by using dynamic schema. We need convert more than one set data