Question

GDB to GDB

Hai dears i am new to the FME please guide me to explore. here, I have a file geodatabase in that some feature class having physical status and others not, here i need to transfer physical status is null feature and the same other feature class also to be transferred which is not having physical status with in the AOI. which transformer is best please guide me.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi @mahe.geo​ are you looking to filter out features with a geometry from features with no geometry? If you're looking to do this then you could use the GeometryFilter transformer to filter different types of geometry. Features with no geometry will exit through the Null output port. I apologize if I misunderstood your question!

If you're just getting started with FME, then I recommend trying out the FME Academy where you can run through module based-training.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +26

Hi @mahe.geo​ are you looking to filter out features with a geometry from features with no geometry? If you're looking to do this then you could use the GeometryFilter transformer to filter different types of geometry. Features with no geometry will exit through the Null output port. I apologize if I misunderstood your question!

If you're just getting started with FME, then I recommend trying out the FME Academy where you can run through module based-training.

Hope this helps!

@danminneyatsaf​ I think you are referring to the GeometryFilter instead of the SpatialFilter.

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

@danminneyatsaf​ I think you are referring to the GeometryFilter instead of the SpatialFilter.

Whoops, you're right - good catch. Thanks @dustin​ !