Question

How to use batch deploy to translate CityGML attributes to individual JSON files?

• 10 June 2022
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge

I have several CityGML files put in the same directory, each having several features: such as address, building, buildingPart, cityModel, groundSurface, roofSurface, wallSurface, etc.

2022-06-10-11-20-07 

I can convert them into OBJ files using Batch Deploy, which creates a new folder for each CityGML file and in which separate OBJ files are created for some of the features containing 3D geometry information, such as roofSurface and wallSurface, respectively, as shown below.

2022-06-10-11-18-462022-06-10-11-20-352022-06-10-11-21-12 

However, when I replicate the same approach to write out the other features that don't contain 3D information, such as address, building, and cityModel, I don't get individual JSON files for these features put in the same folder with other OBJ files from the same parent CityGML file. Instead a single text file is created for each CityGML file, and I have to manually add the .json suffix for each of them.

2022-06-10-11-27-43 

Another issue is that a JSON file name needs to be provided when converting CityGML attributes/features to JSON file, instead of a destination folder, like the translation from CityGML to OBJ files.

So, may I ask how to apply batch deploy to convert selected features of a group of CityGML files in to individual JSON files put in the same folder named by the name of the parent CityGML file?

Thank you.

1 reply

Badge

Any suggestion?