Solved

how can i run my workbench with batch file ?

Badge

hello i would like to RUN my workbench with a batch file, so i copied the first line of the log but when i try it, it just launch FME with the workbench but he doesn't run it. how could i do that ?

thanks

charles.

icon

Best answer by rahulsharma 4 May 2022, 19:51

View original

2 replies

Badge +8

Hi @charlesdollat​ 

In the log window, you should see from Line 5 to Line 10  If you copy and paste those lines, ensure that it is in a single line and save it into a bat file it should work. 

Feature Caching is ON
The workspace may run slower because features are being recorded on all output ports.

Command line to run this workspace:
        "C:\Program Files\FME_2021.2\fme.exe" C:\FMEData2020\Workspaces\DesktopAdvanced\Attributes-Ex4-Complete-Advanced.fmw
          --SourceDataset_MITAB_3 "C:\FMEData2020\Data\Parks\Parks.tab"
          --DestDataset_FILEGDB_3 "C:\FMEData2020\Output\Parks.gdb"
          --FME_LAUNCH_VIEWER_APP "YES"

The above taken from our tutorial workspace can be run from the command line using following command

"C:\Program Files\FME_2021.2\fme.exe" C:\FMEData2020\Workspaces\DesktopAdvanced\Attributes-Ex4-Complete-Advanced.fmw --SourceDataset_MITAB_3 "C:\FMEData2020\Data\Parks\Parks.tab" --DestDataset_FILEGDB_3 "C:\FMEData2020\Output\Parks.gdb"

If you need more help please refer to the following 

Article -- Batch processing from the command line

Working with command files

Badge

Hi @charlesdollat​ 

In the log window, you should see from Line 5 to Line 10  If you copy and paste those lines, ensure that it is in a single line and save it into a bat file it should work. 

Feature Caching is ON
The workspace may run slower because features are being recorded on all output ports.

Command line to run this workspace:
        "C:\Program Files\FME_2021.2\fme.exe" C:\FMEData2020\Workspaces\DesktopAdvanced\Attributes-Ex4-Complete-Advanced.fmw
          --SourceDataset_MITAB_3 "C:\FMEData2020\Data\Parks\Parks.tab"
          --DestDataset_FILEGDB_3 "C:\FMEData2020\Output\Parks.gdb"
          --FME_LAUNCH_VIEWER_APP "YES"

The above taken from our tutorial workspace can be run from the command line using following command

"C:\Program Files\FME_2021.2\fme.exe" C:\FMEData2020\Workspaces\DesktopAdvanced\Attributes-Ex4-Complete-Advanced.fmw --SourceDataset_MITAB_3 "C:\FMEData2020\Data\Parks\Parks.tab" --DestDataset_FILEGDB_3 "C:\FMEData2020\Output\Parks.gdb"

If you need more help please refer to the following 

Article -- Batch processing from the command line

Working with command files

thanks !  it's working