Solved

The FME is upgraded to Build 22311: How to align points converted from texts as per their (texts) alignment in AutoCAD table?

• 1 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +5

The FME is upgraded to Build 22311: How to align points converted from texts  as per their (texts) alignment in AutoCAD table?

In the screenshot below, texts contained in an AutoCAD table are “middle right” aligned. How to keep this alignment as they are converted to points so that they are kept vertically aligned?

The dwg file is attached

Clip_349 

Clip_350 

icon

Best answer by chrisatsafe 2 April 2022, 00:52

View original

6 replies

Badge +2

Hi @jamal​ ,

You should be able to preserve this by setting the autocad_justification format attribute to autocad_middle_right as outlined in this article: https://community.safe.com/s/article/text-justification

Hope that helps!

Badge +5

I couldn’t figure out how to set “autocad_justification” to be “autocad_middle_right”

Clip_369

Badge +2

I couldn’t figure out how to set “autocad_justification” to be “autocad_middle_right”

Clip_369

Connect an AttributeManager to the GeometryCoercer's coerced output port, then in the AttributeManager type autocad_justification into a new row in the Input Attribute column and set the attribute value accordingly.

Badge +5

It’s set but with no effect of the points. They are kept in the same place

Clip_370

Badge +2

It’s set but with no effect of the points. They are kept in the same place

Clip_370

Ah you are looking for aligning the point rather than the justification (or both). You can try using the TopologyBuilder, AnchoredSnapper, and Offsetter to control where the insertion point.

Here is an example, you'll likely need to play with the values and filtering, etc.

Badge +5

Thank you very much for the help. It works fine. Just I need to work on better aligning the Arabic fonts

Clip_376