Solved

Since upgrading to FME 2022.0.01 (Desktop/Server) I'm experiencing few issues.

Badge +10

One of them is:

WARN Message

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\2022\\plugins/MAPINFO.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\2022\\MAPINFO.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Translation is successful (Desktop or Server)

icon

Best answer by danminneyatsaf 3 June 2022, 19:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi @sameer​ I have a few follow up questions to better understand what's happening here:

• What readers and/or writers are you using in your workspace? (a screenshot would be helpful)
  • Does the WARN message only occur for certain datasets, or does this happen with all your datasets?
  • Would you be able to share your source workspace & dataset with us? If you're not able to share your data publicly, then please open a support case with us or you can upload your data to our Support FTP.
Badge +10

Hi @sameer​ I have a few follow up questions to better understand what's happening here:

• What readers and/or writers are you using in your workspace? (a screenshot would be helpful)
  • Does the WARN message only occur for certain datasets, or does this happen with all your datasets?
  • Would you be able to share your source workspace & dataset with us? If you're not able to share your data publicly, then please open a support case with us or you can upload your data to our Support FTP.

@danminneyatsaf

Hi, yes sorry I should have been more specific however I'm been trying to fix other issues.

The workflow / log file are attached.

It's a really basic one.

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

@sameer​ thanks for sharing those files. I've reproduced the issue and submitted a bug report to our developers to follow up on. For your reference the issue number is FMEENGINE-73631. If a fix is released we will notify you here.

Fortunately, the "Could not load module" error does not affect the output of the features and the workspace will still run successfully. For now you can ignore the error if it keeps showing up in your translation log.

Badge +1

@danminneyatsaf​ 

I am getting a similar set of errors when I run the STUF-GEO reader. Could that be a similar issues to the one you discussed in this thread?

I am running an FME desktop workbench with version 2022.2.5.

The warnings look like:

FME API version of module 'LogCount_func' matches current internal version (4.0 20220615)

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/FME_PYTHON_VERSION_func.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\FME_PYTHON_VERSION_func.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/FME_PYTHON_VERSION.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\FME_PYTHON_VERSION.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/FME_PYTHON.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\FME_PYTHON.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/FME.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

@danminneyatsaf​ 

I am getting a similar set of errors when I run the STUF-GEO reader. Could that be a similar issues to the one you discussed in this thread?

I am running an FME desktop workbench with version 2022.2.5.

The warnings look like:

FME API version of module 'LogCount_func' matches current internal version (4.0 20220615)

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/FME_PYTHON_VERSION_func.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\FME_PYTHON_VERSION_func.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/FME_PYTHON_VERSION.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\FME_PYTHON_VERSION.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/FME_PYTHON.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\FME_PYTHON.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

Could not load module 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/FME.dll' : 'The specified module could not be found'

@j.m-visma​ I don't believe this is related to the other issue in this thread. While the warning message looks similar, the cause of the issue is different. Is this causing your workspace to fail running or are you still able to run the workspace to completion? If it isn't causing any issues, then you can ignore the warning message.

The STUF-GEO reader is user created format made by Vicrea, one of our partners. If this is causing your workspace to stop running, then I recommend leaving a comment on the FME Hub StUF-Geo format page: https://hub.safe.com/publishers/vicrea/formats/stuf-geo-vertical-messages