Solved

Download Dashboard and Utilities 2021.2 workspaces

• 24 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hi, I installed FME Server 2021.2 on a new machine then did a restore with the overwrite option (oops). So I overwrote the Dashboard and Utilities repository workspaces with old versions. Is there somewhere I can download these workspaces?

Thank-you, Kathy

icon

Best answer by hollyatsafe 26 January 2022, 18:02

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

You could do a new install of FME Server 2021.2 on -another- machine (could be your desktop) and download them from there. You don't even need to license FME Server for that.

Badge +2

Hi @kathyjbryce​ ,

I've attached a project that contains these two repositories which you can import to your FME Server. Make sure to select overwrite existing items again.

This was created in 2021.2.2 b20806, if you're on an older build please let me know as you won't be able to import it, but I can recreate the project with your build.

Badge +2

Hi @kathyjbryce​ ,

I've attached a project that contains these two repositories which you can import to your FME Server. Make sure to select overwrite existing items again.

This was created in 2021.2.2 b20806, if you're on an older build please let me know as you won't be able to import it, but I can recreate the project with your build.

Thank you @hollyatsafe​! Looks like your build is 21806, could you please create a project using 21784?

Badge +2

You could do a new install of FME Server 2021.2 on -another- machine (could be your desktop) and download them from there. You don't even need to license FME Server for that.

I thought about this, but I don't have another machine I could do a reinstall. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Badge +2

Thank you @hollyatsafe​! Looks like your build is 21806, could you please create a project using 21784?

Hi @kathyjbryce​ ,

Attached!

Badge +2

Thanks @hollyatsafe​ !