Question

I Run a job from FME server but it just ends up in the que and do not execute. I have published a workspace from the training environment so it should work? Why is it not starting to run?

• 15 November 2021
  • 9 replies

I Run a job from FME server but it just ends up in the que and do not execute. I have published a workspace from the training environment so it should work? Why is it not starting to run?

9 replies

Userlevel 4

Check that you have at least one engine running (e.g. license), also check that the job hasn't been assigned to a queue that isn't properly configured.

I have no engines runing, but suddenly I got it to work, my engines page looks lika attached file, is the Host called standard engine the one performing the run i guess?

engines

Userlevel 4

I have no engines runing, but suddenly I got it to work, my engines page looks lika attached file, is the Host called standard engine the one performing the run i guess?

engines

If there are no engines available, then of course no job can be executed and they'll stay in the queue until an engine becomes available.

Perhaps try refreshing the license.

But it do run the workspace, but no engines are visible as you can see in the atahced image

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

But it do run the workspace, but no engines are visible as you can see in the atahced image

Can you share a screenshot of the page showing completed jobs?

job2job1

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Okay, those jobs clearly did run. In the jobs list you can show some additional information, including the engine that a job ran on. I'm curious to see what that says.

Does the engines page show the correct number of engines now?

The engines is still = 0 engines

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Did you get this to work at all? Please feel free to contact our support team at safe.com/support for further assistance. It looks like a trial license or possibly license failure and either way I'm sure we'd want to help.