Solved

How to export "Feature output statistics" table for "Features Written" produced in the translation log? It will be nice to have this exported as an excel format. Thank you in advance!

• 9 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2
How to export "Feature output statistics" table for "Features Written" produced in the translation log? It will be nice to have this exported as an excel format. Thank you in advance!
icon

Best answer by virtualcitymatt 10 November 2021, 09:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

If you switch your normal writer out for a FeatureWriter there is a 'summary' feature which is output which can contain that information. After that you just need to put in an excel writer to get the table formatted however you like.

http://docs.safe.com/fme/html/FME_Desktop_Documentation/FME_Transformers/Transformers/featurewriter.htm

The FeatureWriter is a super helpful tool

Badge +2

I tried that which was not working out good for me. It basically produces a link to my output and the total number of features written to my FeatureWriter. Instead, I need it to produce a breakdown of the number of features written to my FeatureWriter per excel tab. Thanks, Matt!

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

I tried that which was not working out good for me. It basically produces a link to my output and the total number of features written to my FeatureWriter. Instead, I need it to produce a breakdown of the number of features written to my FeatureWriter per excel tab. Thanks, Matt!

That info is there it's just inside a list attribute. You can use a list exploder to get these as individual features.

Userlevel 1
Badge +21

The features per sheet information should be available in a list attribute on the summary feature

Badge +2

Thank you @virtualcitymatt​  and @ebygomm​ . I needed the ListExploder between the FeatureWriter and Excel Writer!