Question

Hello, i'm trying to read a geopackage via the featurereader and performing a where clause to read only the necessary data - it's not working! is there a known problem with fme 2020 and the featurereader with geopackage?

• 13 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2
Hello, i'm trying to read a geopackage via the featurereader and performing a where clause to read only the necessary data - it's not working! is there a known problem with fme 2020 and the featurereader with geopackage?

3 replies

Badge +20

Can you give us more details?

Does the workspace give any information in the log about FeatureReader? What is the WHERE cluse, maybe you have written it wrong?

Badge +2

hi, it looks like if i enable "chaching" in the FeatureReader with a geopackage the where clause doesn't work, without chaching it works fine, maybe a bug?

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi @roland​,

I just tested this myself in FME 2020.0 and was able to read a Geopackage via the FeatureReader & performing a simple WHERE clause (id = "1"). I noticed in FME 2020.0, the column I'm performing the WHERE clause on disappears from the output, but the query was still performed successfully otherwise. I can confirm that this same issue does not exist in FME 2021.1, and the output is as expected.

As @caracadrian​ mentioned above, it would be useful to know what your WHERE clause is.