Question

Logger messages not showing up in LogMessageStreamer

• 17 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi all,

I am trying to log specific messages during a translation, then add these messages to an email (using the Emailer) at the end of the process. I set up a logger with my message, then later down the process run the LogMessageStreamer to try and access the previous logger messages. However, nothing is coming through. Does anyone know what settings I should configure to get this to work? I have ensured that I'm running the logger in the same run as the LogMessageStreamer. Seems like a powerful tool...if it works.

logger

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @kaz​,

In the LogMessageStreamer Parameters, please check that the Capture From parameter includes Logger.

Badge

Hi @kaz​,

In the LogMessageStreamer Parameters, please check that the Capture From parameter includes Logger.

Hi @daveatsafe​,

Thanks for your response. I can confirm Logger is included in the Capture from parameter.Logger_2

Badge +15

Hi @daveatsafe​,

Thanks for your response. I can confirm Logger is included in the Capture from parameter.Logger_2

Hi @kaz​,

I was finding the same issue and I think I have an answer. I guess it might be too late, but just in case and for my own future record (I'm sure I'll have the same question in a few years and won't remember this)

What worked for me was making sure the LogMessageStreamer was the last "Creator" to start. Just right click and go to Set Creator Runtime Order:

Set Creator Runtime Order