Solved

i have a road network of 4 areas and it is categorized as external and internal road, The features has an attribute as number of lanes so i want a HTML or Excel file based on the total sum of lengths each lane has. Thanks in Advance

i have a road network of 4 areas and it is categorized as external and internal road, The features has an attribute as number of lanes so i want a HTML or Excel file based on the total sum of lengths each lane has. Thanks in Advance
icon

Best answer by philipwhitten 18 July 2021, 01:14

View original

3 replies

Badge +5

Are you saying that a features has one attribute for lane number and another attribute for lane length? If this is correct, you could use AttributeManager or AttributeCreator to create a new attribute that is the some of the lengths. If there are a different number of lanes for different features then you will have to handle null or missing values.

Badge +5

Are you saying that you would like to add all of the lengths for lane 1 together, and then the same for the other lanes? The StatisticsCalculator will do this.

Are you saying that you would like to add all of the lengths for lane 1 together, and then the same for the other lanes? The StatisticsCalculator will do this.

Thanks for the solution, it works​