Question

How to set the default Running Job Expiry Time for a workspace or an FME Server app.

• 22 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have a workspace published to FME Server. That workspace is used in a server app. I would like to define the Running Job Expiry Time as a default of 5 minutes any time that the workspace runs.

I can go into the workspace on FME server, and adjust the time to 5 minutes and run it. However, that setting doesn't save. There are no settings in the app either to set the maximum time the workspace should run before it aborts.

Am I missing something? Is this not built in to FME Server? I know it can be set in Automations, but, how can I set it for an App? Or even save it for the workspace as a default?

I'm using FME Server 2020.0.0.

1 reply

Badge +2

Hi @rchoucroun​ ,

It is not currently possible to define the Running Job Expiry Time parameter in a Workspace App. I'd encourage you to post an idea to request this enhancement and include a description of your use case. The ideas page is monitored by our Product Managers and help them gauge interest in the implementation of the requested feature.